Twitter @ DJDROCK

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fake Events

hey ppl well i guess i never thought it would happen to me but it did this past weekend.promoters and club owners please the only one that can book my parties is my manager sal b (put his contact info here office and sal@cegtalent.com) this way your parties are for real.this past weekend in nebraska a club had flyers and radio ads with me on them with a sold out show.i contacted everyone even the ticket office to let them know there show was a fake.basicly all am tryn to get at is keep it straight ppl if you gona have me as your dj on your marketing plan atleast let me show face to the event lol!otherwise just been so busy preparing for the new year and getting some things lined up i really been slacking on my blog.but i didn't forget about you guys and i have some new stuff from ruff ryders about to get posted up soon as well as some tour shed stuff for me and grag as we hit the streets with u god from the wu tang.this is just the start got some big moves in the making and i want you guys step by step with me

No comments:

Post a Comment