Twitter @ DJDROCK

Friday, January 1, 2010

saying goodbye to 2009 n whats good to 2k10!

 well ppl last year was interesting for me.from my day to day stuff to my world wide model search with bad boy entertainment.i met so many good peple last year and i met so many fake ass people last year.it is so funny how people try to take advantage and get over on someone.i learned this tho.no matter how nice and respectful you are to someone if they are gona screw you even if you gave them your last doller or the shirt off your back they already have it planned to screw you.in any case 2010 am a new person not only in my personal life but in my business sense too.i have made some huge connections in this biz and am gona use my resources to the max this year.now hold up!that doesn''t mean am gona take advantage of anyone.what it means is normally i try to do everything on my own with no help.but this year am gona work with everyone on just building a team in the music industry that is unstopable from dj's to producers right down to artist's!2010 am shutting the industry down so my ppl readin reading this when 2011 is here just look back and say dam he really did do what he said he was gona!from tv to radio world wide to the clubs i am taken it over with my entire crew i am setting up!!!everyone have a great and happy new yeear n be safe!!! 

just some word s for thought When you approach a bump in the road don't allow it to slow you down. Ride over that bitch doing 160. Always keep that winning mentality. If you think like a winner then opportunity's will come around more often
 
new yorks most wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment